I'm a cat person, always have been. But this cat, Maestro, is my favorite pet ever. I've grown having many pets. I once had a squirrel when my mother's boyfriend displaced the family when roofing. I had a pet duck when at my aunts farm and the mom wouldn't have anything to do with the runt of the litter. As I got older I also had rats, mice, fish, hamsters, etc. My mom had dogs growing up but I never understood the bond.
My youngest started kindergarten this year and I'm yearning for a little baby again. I think Maestro knows because he loves to crawl up into my arms and sleep. Sometimes it can make it difficult if I'm trying to do something else. But let's face it, if a kitty gives you that much love you just stop what you're doing and enjoy it.

No comments:
Post a Comment