Sometimes I'm just tired. Worn out. I may look mad here but really I'm just exhausted. I've been a type 2 diabetic for about 5 years now. My weight is at it's lowest point since diagnosis and my AIC is near perfect. but some days having a body that doesn't work the way it used to just sucks. My ten year wedding anniversary is in just a few more months and I'd like to get into better shape by then. When my son was in morning preschool I would go to the gym 2-3 days a week to workout. I felt great. I felt strong. This year in order to ensure he had a small class size we put him in the afternoon kindergarten. I'm a morning person. So that has cut out any gym time for me. Really any me time, for me. I'm trying hard to take some time in the afternoon and focus on me. But sometimes......I'd rather take a nap.

No comments:
Post a Comment